Saturday, March 22, 2008

ok, i'm mildly annoyed

you know, i love--absolutely fucking LOVE--the way partisans crow about polls when they're going their way--and then when they're not, passionately bloviate about how polls are all bullshit.

case in point: some link-clicker from bill in exile finds his way over here, takes exception to my previous post and, rather than legitimately challenge me here on my home ground, chooses instead to run back to daddy and diss me over there where i guess he figures he's preaching to the goddam choir and it's safe.

which triggers the following drunken ( because yeah, i just wove my way home) observations, in no particular order: (a) like i'm some big, bad wolf; (b) how fucking annoying is this chickenshit anyway; (c) like you're so important you should worry about wasting a precious comment where it might not be read by the totality of your adoring public--as if you have any; (d) trust me, lame-ass, you'll have to do a lot better than that to get the stroking from scott you apparently crave; and, finally (e) guttermorality is one word--if you're gonna cravenly take shots at me from elsewhere, at least get that right.

[and yeah, that's pretty much all i got--i'll try to do better tomorrow night, when i actually give a rat's ass]

[oh, and thanks again for the link, scott--otherwise, what the hell would i have had to write about today?]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hee.

That's all I got this morning.

Anonymous said...

Already the dark side to this wonderful fantasy world comes to the light ! I shall start stocking up the bomb shelter .