Sunday, March 16, 2008

manhunt is a wasteland, part 1 (of god only knows how many)

if somebody could enlighten me as to why i'm apparently expected to be turned on when some guy unlocks only to reveal his poor, sad, mistreated lil' weenus trussed up in some torture device, i'd be eternally grateful, because i never got that fuckin memo.

and understand, i wouldn't rant about this if this hadn't become so drearily common [or if i had anything more compelling to write about]. myself, if i was that desperate to simulate an erection i'd tape a tongue depressor to the underside of my dick and artfully shoot around it before i'd even dream of showing anybody i seriously hoped to entice into bed a picture of myself in some of the rigs i've seen lately.

(and yes, virginia, that does include cockrings--and for christ's sweet sake if you're gonna post a picture of yourself wearing one, at least make sure you snap it during that all-too-brief moment during which the damn thing's actually doing its intended job.)

that's all.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen, brother although I admit that CBT devices fascinate me.

mkf said...

yeah? well, i know you're not alone there, but they give me the heebies.

Anonymous said...

This is the best you can do in complaining about Manhunt?

Please.

How about guys online saying they are "partying" with pictures that are at least 10 years old and who have not been out of their apartment since last Wednesday?

THAT is the real Manhunt.

I have found it to be nothing but a waste of my time. The only good thing I can say for Manhunt is that I sent them an email from their internal system asking them to remove my profile and within a minute, the screen went to the logon...so apparently they are very efficient about getting you off (so to speak).

Manhunt is a waste of time as much as all internet cruising is a waste of time. It is full of a lot of ugly liars.

When I'm feeling the need for a little male companionship, I just give it to myself these days.

mkf said...

hillary: like i said, that was merely the first in a series, but i feel your pain (oh, and you know damn well she'd strap it on for you).

Anonymous said...

Mike: I'd imagine anyone with a cock and balls who's not into CBT would find themselves crossing their legs and praying for the 'next' button to work more quickly.

It's not part of my bedroom play, but it's fascinating nonetheless.

Anonymous said...

I imagine you could write an entire blog solely dedicated to the bizarro-world of MH. I still get little satisfaction out of it. I *want* to, but don't.

mkf said...

atari: actually, you probably could, but very soon it would mostly become variations on the same story over and over.