Monday, March 17, 2008

so how was everybody else's weekend?

[don't delete text]
[disclaimer: if you're just some straight civilian passing through, this is probably not the post you wanna start with]

yet one more darkened, alien-yet-familiar valley apartment at 3 a.m.

after ducking under and stumbling over a seemingly-endless obstacle course of god-knows-what all the way down a black-hole hallway, i'm finally dragged into a bedroom, with the boy--terrified his straight roommate's gonna wake up and catch us--shushing me the whole way.

i quickly strip us down, dominating him because i get that's what he wants, my hands rough all over him as i guide his downward. i pull him in, open his mouth with mine and tongue his face and neck for a long, leisurely while before i push him down on the bed and, as a preliminary to the fucking, snail-trail my way down his torso and sniff, nuzzle, gnaw and suck him through his tighty-whities until they're soaked (they smell and taste like tide and warm boy; he's precumming through the cotton), then drag 'em outta the way with my teeth and let it snap into my mouth like it does when they're that age.

within a minute, he moans--louder than he intends, i'm sure--pushes my head away and says weakly, "no, please, i don't wanna come yet"--and then promptly does. after that first spurt, the rest is mine. i take my time, work my finger in and milk him dry, then lick the rest off his abs while he holds my head and shudders.

then he's all ashamed and apologizing, and i take him in my arms and reassure him. it's ok, baby, don't worry, i loved it.

and i did.

but you came all this way for nothing, he says.

and i just smile, because how could he possibly understand that, after a steady diet of sketched-out onliners who can't seem to nut no matter what i do to 'em, his honest, spontaneous orgasm was a rare gift?

besides, i'd have most likely faked mine anyway.

12 comments:

LMB said...

Now THAT'S borrowedflesh!!! Haaaaa!!!

Anonymous said...

Guttermorality:

I've been there (OK, I have not been to the Valley for sex since the 90s, but I kinda get where you are coming from).

But, I also gotta say, it's a candy treat, not a meal. Perhaps you should try something more substantive in your diet. Like companionship and love. And not that damn cat that you insist upon having.

Just a thought.

mkf said...

luis: yeah, i thought you'd like this one.

rob: i think you missed the point of the post--and again with the damn cat?

Anonymous said...

Oddly sweet, this one.

And does your "sketched out" comment confirm what I've suspected about manhunt - that 90% are tweaked out on shit? I ask since that suspicion is one of the reasons I rarely, if ever, take anyone's bait there.

Anonymous said...

Missed the point of your post?

Hah!

You had a very nice and tender moment with someone new and inexperienced in the ways of man to man sexual contact and it was just innocent and sweet.

That was far better than the usual jaded tweakers that seem to be the going rate for cybersex calls.

I get that.

So my question is: How many nice and sweet boy deserts have you had in the past year?

Two? Four?

How many jaded and unremarkable sexcapades have you had in the past year?

10? 20? 50? 100? 200? 6,000,000?

I'm just saying that I am betting that for every experience you have that has been for nice and sweet(in the Valley no less), I'm betting you have had at least a hundred that were unremarkable at best and some that were downright awful.

If I'm wrong, let me know.

The second part of it is that you are relying upon the kindness of strangers in even the best of circumstances.

You can draw your own melodramatic conclusions on that one.

mkf said...

atari: i'll be talking about this more in future posts, but the short answer is yes--your (and rob's) instincts are pretty much correct.

rob: i wasn't faulting your comments--everything you say is not only true but foundational to this post; all i'm sayin is, i was going for a deeper layer of the onion than that.

Anonymous said...

Well, if you can think that it's the bees knees to hold a 22 year old in some ratty apartment in the Valley in your arms without cumming...hmmm... that is a deeper commentary on your life and American society...straight out of some...some Logo movie of the week I suppose.

Anonymous said...

Not only was this utterly and completely disgusting on so many levels , but it was just plain sad .

This poor child who was already screwed up for having someone like you in their bed only got themselves further pushed into neurosis . I literally am getting nausea as I read this .

I can't believe there are more of these posts popping up . The utter disgustingness of this is appalling . I just hope to God they were some ugly young mexican who I can scratch off as another worth-nothing . God help you if it was actually someone beautiful and not a minority . Otherwise , I think I'll have to sterilize you .

I'm glad I don't need to worry about ever getting horny for the next month .

mkf said...

ah, yes, this particular comment thread would not be complete without a weigh-in from byzantine boy--and praise jesus, you did not disappoint.

of course it was sad, cupcake; that was the point of this post--god knows it wasn't about sex.

and to answer your question: i'm afraid it's pretty much a wash-- while the boy in question was in fact a mexican (who you can, in your god-only-cares-about-white-people world view, safely write off), he was also fairly beautiful. zero-sum-game for you, i guess.

[and i suppose i should've probably deleted your overtly racist comment, as has been my practice in the past; however, in the spirit of barack's steadfast loyalty to reverend jeremiah, i'm gonna let it stand and merely characterize you as a beloved and crazy old uncle who says things sometimes.]

Anonymous said...

Over-opinionated frustrated fruits. Never experienced life exept from the comfort of your cyber chairs. Get offa yer amyl snuffing arses and go outside and live life. I think what cha did mate was damn right cool - and these mincing self loathing pansies woulda did the same. You just wrote about it.


A word to the wise guy.

Anonymous said...

By the way, meester, I am completely sloshed and read these comments while under the influence of some nicey nice. These worthless self rightous jotos pissed me off. Fucking American faggots! Don't want these haters puking their boring comments all over my blog-oroonie, unnerstand?

LB.

(You can erase these two if you see fit - I won't take offence.)

mkf said...

thank god--i finally have a drunk commenter.