Thursday, November 27, 2008

because the statute of limitations has expired

.
[this one's from shortly after i came out, which is the point i want you to remember as you read the following.]


hot august night, after-bar and we're all out back in the parking lot, when who should approach me but two of the cutest lil' buzzed-headed cholos you or i have ever seen, decked out in identical blindingly-white wifebeaters tucked into identical, impeccably-pressed khaki work-pants complete with identical fat leather belts, chain-wallets and highly-polished doc martens.

picking out the one i want is tough, but i finally settle on mario, only to be told that they only come as a pair; i.e., if i want mario, i gotta take cousin luis as well.

this throws me for a minute, because what the fuck am i supposed do with two of 'em? [again, sorry--i was new]

we walk back to my place, where we commence to get naked and those two sweet-faced boys teach me tricks i never knew.

later, i'm laying in bed, trying to recover. mario's getting dressed while luis showers.

realizing i'd like nothing more than to fall asleep between 'em, i ask him if they wanna stay the night.

"nah," he says, "school tomorrow."

"oh yeah--you in college?"

he snorts as he pulls on his socks and says, "college--are you serious? high school."

high school. jesus fucking christ almighty.

"um, can i ask how old you are?"

casually, without even looking up: "sixteen."

"sixteen?! i thought--i mean, if you're sixteen how the fuck did you get in the bar?"

he laughs, ties his laces. "dude, we weren't in the bar--we met you in the parking lot, remember?"

i grope for some lifeline that'll redeem me from hellfire and prosecution. all i can come up with is his cousin, who's presently in my shower.

"luis--please tell me he's not sixteen, too."

mario finally looks up, flashes that smile. "nah."

i relax a little.

"he's fifteen."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

dare I ask how old *you* were?

Happy Thanksgiving, Pervy McPerv!!!

Anonymous said...

i LOOOVE this story!!

wish i'd met you when i was sixteen..

Leslie Johnson said...

wow. I love this kind of shit.

Unknown said...

Hope you have a wonderful Turkey Day!

Anonymous said...

It was about 12 years ago, when men still cruised in the REAL WORLD. I was shopping and decided to check out Boscov's bathroom in NE Philadelphia. When I entered I could tell that I interupted the ending of something I was all too familiar with. The bathroom quickly became silent, but, I looked down and saw a pair of legs inviting me to the stall on his right. It didn't take long before we both knew we had the same thing on our minds. We got to our knees and he proceeded to give me a great blow job. He knew what he was doing. He seemed young, but, I didn't give that too much thought. When I was ready to cum, I took my dick out of his mouth and shot my load across my stall, through his stall and to the next. I like to show off, but, he definitely didn't want me to take it out and quickly sucked me off while I finished ejaculating and he jerked himself off. I took some toilet paper and cleaned the evidence I could reach, said thank you, washed my hands and left. When I opened the door I was asked by a concerned woman about my age, 30, if anyone else was in there because her son is "taking an awfully long time". I said, "Yes." and quickly left the store, realizing he was even younger than I had imagined. Running to my car, my heart was beating a mile a minute. I felt embarassed, paranoid that security was going to get me, but also sexy and proud.
I never went back to that Boscov's.

mkf said...

judi: age is just a number (at least that's what i kept telling myself at the time)

yhm: yeah, that woulda been healthy ;)

les: i kinda figured this one'd be up your alley

kelly: thanks for that non-judgmental holiday greeting

and, finally, chuck: thanks for relieving me of the "chickenhawk of the week" award--the crown was weighing a little heavy on my head.