Wednesday, May 21, 2008

sorry i haven't been around much lately

but i'm in one of those fine, dark moods these days--i've descended to that particular shade of depression during which i can't even manage to work up sufficient energy to maintain the illusion, so important to me usually, that shit like the the upcoming election will have even the slightest effect on the hell-bound course that this country and the world are on, and have been on for at least the past 100 years.

who knows--maybe if this mood continues i'll get into the way i really see the world. meantime, since i don't have shit today i'll offer up the following:



thanks to jamie over at snarky bastards--that made me laugh.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

While I hate to read of others' depression, I do take some comfort in the fact that I'm not alone.

If we lived in the same city, Mikey, rest assured you and I would be hanging out in your bed, getting shitty and watching bad TV.

Instead, I have a naked boy (one of a small series this past week) in my bed to whom I must pay some 'lip service'.

mkf said...

judi: no we wouldn't--if you were in my analog life i'd shut you out just as i have all of my other analog peeps. i appreciate the fact that you're in my digital life tho.

oh, and if you're gonna make statements such as that last one you have to send pictures.

Anonymous said...

LOL, we'll see.

But I can't share him with you, sorry.