Monday, October 5, 2009

mystery theatre (part 2)

.
[here's part 1 if you're interested.]

i've held off on this one because i kept thinking i'd come up with a clever way to end it, but that hasn't happened. suffice it to say that noblesavage did indeed get back to me with his version of our evening at the theatre, and the degree to which he was able to recall with ease every last detail of a night that i couldn't come up with if you held a gun to my head both flabbergasted and depressed me.

oh, and he also gave me the go-ahead to publish the uncensored pictures, so these are for you, judi.






3 comments:

judi said...

hawt, and thank you.

and why am i still not a gay man?

geesh.

noblesavage said...

Thanks Judi...you would make a great gay guy to have drinks with and dish.

This was me in my twink prime of 24 years old. After that, I started hitting the weights a lot more and put on a lot more muscle -- with a much bigger waist as well. At that time, I was 6'1" and 167 pounds with a 31' waist.

As for guttermorality...this was about a year or two after I met him...and he is being modest, but he was a pretty popular himself.

Will said...

Well, well--what a very good looking man!