Friday, May 27, 2011

ok, there was that one dance track

.

even i had to admit the nubby orange case was cool--and probably the only reason i allowed him to seduce me into listening to anything by the pet shop boys, much less their dance music.

but noblesavage turned out to be right on that long-ago night in 1993:  their version of go west was--and still is--really great.





[for those who don't understand the context of this post: it's because you're not reading the comments of previous posts.

for those who don't understand why the communist armies of the world are prancing about with gay abandon to the pet shop boys in the above video:  eat me--it was the best copy i could find. ]

1 comment:

noblesavage said...

I remember that.

Damn, that was and is such a fun song. I danced to it all Summer with great joy.

As for your own taste in music, I never understood it much. You are eclectic.