Sunday, March 7, 2010

a couple insights into mkf's enduring internet popularity

.
so the sound card on my macbook died last week and i'm bored on an airplane today cleaning up my desktop prior to handing the machine over to the apple people for repair and i come across a couple long-forgotten screenshots.

the first would be a sterling example of the sorta comment that got me banned from bill in exile:


[i'm guessing this one never made it past moderation--whaddya think?]

this next one--and i actually sorta remember this one, an instinctive rebuttal to a joe.my.god post mourning the young patrick kennedy's recent decision to retire from politics (i guess i just couldn't help myself):


is remarkable mainly because of the follow-up:

 

see, here's what i figure is my saving grace:  my most drunken obnoxiousness is almost always offset by my equally over-the-top morning-after remorse--that'll get me into blog heaven, right?


4 comments:

noblesavage said...

Some men take up golf, others take up, oh I don't know, chess.

Guttermorality has taken up drinking and posting. Like drunk driving, it just is not a very good idea -- not matter what they do or say in Texas and their damn open container laws.

Noblesavage suggests a new hobby where your mean streak can run free with less guilt. Since you are not a lawyer, it may have to be croquet.

mkf said...

noblesavage: wait--there's drunken croquet?

WAT said...

Drunk or not, I always welcome you to my blog.

U DRUNK. LOL!

mkf said...

wat: that has been in doubt lately, but i'm glad you cleared it up.