Thursday, January 28, 2010

the state of DADT

.
you're commander-in-chief, mr. president--if you really wanted to end DADT, you could suspend it tomorrow by executive order pending congressional review, and that would pretty much be that.

[but then you'd have to take the heat of the buck actually stopping where it's supposed to, and like that's ever gonna happen on your watch.]

once again, for all of you who still think what these assholes say is more important than what they actually do, here's yet another case in point to the contrary.

________________

correction (maybe): ok, so it looks as if hopey might actually follow through after all, but i still think my way woulda been more fun. whatever--least i got a chance to hone my drunk-photoshop skillz.

4 comments:

toddx said...

I loved the picture--no matter what happens.

mkf said...

thanks, todd--i kinda liked it too.

Will said...

Still, I'll believe it when it actually happens. He's still better than the Republicans but he remains a disappointment for me - in several areas.

mkf said...

will: sadly, he hasn't disappointed me in the least--he's exactly the sorta president i knew he'd be. [oh, and i lifted my soldier's duct tape and face paint from your blog--i figured cindy wouldn't mind]