Saturday, February 14, 2009

mkf revealed (sort of)

.
[it hadn't occurred to me to post this until just now, seeing as how i have this ultra-important secret identity to protect and all, but then tonight i was looking at it whilst sipping my first vodka/7 in over a week and i figured, what the fuck--i haven't posted in ages and this one's an easy slam-dunk]


my guy v surprised me with the following image last week--it's an obamization of a recently-discovered passport photo from my long-ago past that i'd forgotten i'd even sent him.

two things come to mind when i look at it:

1) i obamicize nicely (or at least i did back then); and

2) all that ripe, juicy hotness gone to waste in 1978 (because trust me, back then i wasn't fucking anybody, and wouldn't for many years to come*).


_____________
*probably explains why i'm still alive, but still...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm intrigued.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

i'm so glad you liked it!
happy VD!

mkf said...

atari, back from the grave! miss your blog, you know.

yhm: god, you could do so much better than me.

Anonymous said...

Well, I actually just started yet anew. Hopefully less angsty more I dunno what.

LMB said...

Yes!! Finally a face - albiet ancient - to your madness. I am delighted to find you are not the way I had pictured you...yes, it seems we both have returned to our vices and the artistry has began to flow. I am glad you are writing under the influence of booze again.
Fuck those who dictate otherwise...

mkf said...

atari: i shall read and drunk-comment.

luis: as always, you sum it up elegantly (and, you know what? i bet even ernest borgnine was tasty at some point in his life).