Saturday, November 1, 2008

joe

.
[ancient history--i lived and wrote this eons ago, but since (a) i haven't posted in a goddam week, and/or (b) this blog has become so nauseatingly family-friendly of late, i'm offering up the following]


after establishing i'm not into three-ways (because i don't even wanna think about what the sugar daddy's like)--he assures me it's cool, they play separately--he invites me over to his place, telling me he prefers to play there. i balk, telling him i'm not into being filmed or watched by the lover from a louvered-door closet (because i've had some experience in this regard). he assures me this will not be the case; the lover will have long since gone to bed in a different wing of the house by the time i get there, and from the beachfront address he gives me i can totally see how that could be true so i decide to take him at his word and grab my drink and my keys.

he answers the door looking much like his pictures--latin, short, compact worked-out gymnast's body, mid-thirties if he's a day but very well-maintained.

during the preliminaries, he starts calling me daddy--and since i've gotten that all my gay life, it doesn't kill the mood.

i fuck him well, as always, fake my orgasm and make him cum--you know, my usual. then afterwards, i pull him close, start nuzzling him and playing with his nipples (cause he loves that), and initiate the standard guttermorality post-coital interview.

i make him tell me his whole sexual history, with particular emphasis on the first time he got fucked. he's reluctant to give it up; i feel him stiffen in my arms.

but i sternly persist, and he eventually does [yes, daddy]. turns out it was a trusted employee of his father's, when he was 13. i make him give me every excruciating, secret, painful detail, and as he does i re-enact it, employing verbal skills i scarcely knew i possessed--and god, i fuck him just like his dad's employee did--face-down and screaming, mouth buried in his pillow, and he cums and i cum--hard--and it's totally hot and then afterwards, even though he's in his thirties, i walk away feeling like a child-molesting perv.

[he calls me several times afterwards; i never go back]

8 comments:

Will said...

Wow--you are really something else! Said in admiration.

Anonymous said...

You know, from what I know of you, this doesn't sound like a too out of the ordinary evening. I'm just wondering what made it so memorable to you.

I get why you did not ever call him back. Who could put an encore to that one?

But, in my experience, the second time is important because it helps to kill the illusion that you are some kind of miracle worker...and then the guy stops calling.

LMB said...

That's just filthy! I am speachless after reading this...

mkf said...

will: yeah, i'm one in a million, that's for sure.

noblesavage: this experience was notable because it was the first time i got not only roleplaying, but how darkly seductive degradation sex can be. my spongelike response to both scared me more than a little.

and you're right--we couldn't top the rush of the initial experience, so why try? always leave 'em wanting more, my motto.

luis: seriously, one of my sex stories rendered you speechless and outraged? i can die now.

Leslie Johnson said...

I have had a similar experience. All be it, not with another man.
I came home from work one day and my girlfriend surprised me at the door in a little school girl outfit. She kept on calling me Daddy as I fucked her in every way I knew how. For effect I kept the plaid skirt and white blouse on her body. Hell, I even left her knee high socks on. Needless to say when I came, I in turn came to my senses and I felt bad/dirty/guilty. I felt like I should have called and voluntarily put my name up on the sex offender map.

Anonymous said...

and you wonder why, at this stage in my life, I prefer the one-night stand?

Unless his skills are clearly in that 1%, why ruin a perfectly fabulous experience with a second go 'round.

:::shrug:::

Finding the man who makes my toes curl more than once isn't an easy feat, but it has been done before. I have confidence that it will happen again.

Thanks for sharing, Mikey. Shame I'm not a boy, nor am I The Monkey Boy, ;)

LMB said...

Hahaha!! You so funny...

mkf said...

les: it's amazing (and gratifying) how consistently you pick up what i put down.

judi: you'd be bored with me after the first fifteen minutes, sweetheart.

luis: and don't you forget it.